IASO Thessaly has entered into partnership with the Greek National Organization for the Provision of Healthcare Services (EOPYY).
EOPYY comprises the following social security funds:
- IKA - ETAM
- ΤAYTEKO (KAP-DEI,ΤΑP- ISΑP,ΤΑP-ΗLPAP, ΤΑP-ΕΤVA, ΤΑP-ΟΤΕ)
- ΤΑΥΤΕΚO (ΤΑΑPΤPGΑΕ), which includes:
- ALPHA BANK – Following the merger of PISTEOS BANK and IONIKI BANK
- GΕΝΙΚI BANK
- E.F.G. EUROBANK ΕRGASIAS – Following the merger of EUROBANK BANK, ERGASIAS BANK, CRETE BANK, ATHENS or EPAGGELMATIKIS PISTEOS BANK, EVROEPENDYTIKI BANK, TELESIS BANK
- PIRAEUS BANK – Following the merger of PIRAEUS BANK, MACEDONIA-THRACE BANK, CHIOS BANK, AGROTIKI BANK
- MARFIN – EGNATIA BANK – Following the merger of LAIKI BANK, MARFIN-EGNATIA BANK, CENTRAL BANK OF GREECE
- ΑΤΤΙΚΗΣ PROBANK BANK
- AMERICAN EXPRESS
- PANELLINIA BANK
- PROTON BANK – following the merger of Proton Bank with Omega Bank
- EPENDISEON BANK
- ΕTHNIKI STEGASTIKI BANK
- ESTE (ASSOCIATION OF CO-OPERATIVE BANKS) – ESTE comprises the following 16 co-operative Banks: ACHAIA, DRAMA, WEST MACEDONIA (former KOZANI), DODEKANISA, EVROS, EVOIA, IPEIROS (former IOANNINA), THESSALY (former TRIKALA), KARDITSA, LAMIA, LESVOS & LIMNOS, PANCRETIAN, PELOPONNESUS (former KORINTHIA), PIERIA, SERRES and CHANIA.
Inpatients: For your admission with EOPYY insurance, you must bring with you:
- your validated health book issued by EOPYY or your valid European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) or a Provisional Replacement Certificate (PRC)
- your social security number (AMKA) if it does not appear in your health book
- your national ID card or passport
- your Tax Identification Number (TIN) and the Tax Office you belong to
- in case you are entitled to compensation by your private insurance company, please make sure to mention the insurance company and the serial number if your insurance policy in force. In addition, you should be informed of the ward and coverage you are entitled to under your insurance policy in advance, and please bring with you any other supporting document requested by your private Insurance Company.
The insurance fund will cover part of the expenses, while any other costs and expenses shall be covered by the insured patient himself/herself, as own contribution to the medical costs and expenses.
Outpatients: At IASO Thessaly you can undergo various tests, lab or imaging, at lower prices, provided you are insured with EOPYY. Please bring with you your validated health book issued by EOPYY, your national ID card and the electronic prescriptions of the tests to be performed.