Vision and mission
Assisting Nature IASO Thessalias, was created as a result of our commitment to creating families and our devotion to Human Reproduction.
Our mission is to offer the highest standard of care by offering a comprehensive list of treatments for female and male fertility services, in their quest for parenthood.
Our team of experts, led by our highly experienced Consultants, are distinguished members of global reproductive health community. Their research has been published in the most prestigious medical journals and they are often invited to present their scientific papers on human reproduction around the world.
Our embryology laboratory is within the core of our fertility clinic. A combination of a highly trained staff and a modern, state-of-the-art laboratory equipment, contributes to our optimal efficiency and successful pregnancy rates of over 50%. Our laboratory’s goal is absolute transparency. The traceability of the genetic material at every step of the fertility treatment and the ideal conditions for cultivation and monitoring of all stages of the development of the embryos is of vital importance to us.
Doctors, embryologists, geneticists, midwives, and administrative staff are all working together harmoniously to ensure a smooth fertility journey for each and every person/couple.
• Fertility testing (female and male)
- Advanced ultrasound scan
- Assessment of ovarian reserve
- 3D ultrasound
- Hysterosalpingo-foam sonography (HyFoSy)
- Semen analysis
- Sperm DNA Fragmentation (DFI, DNA Fragmentation Index)
- Sperm Fluorescent in situ hybridization- Sperm FISH
- MiOXSYS - Measurement of Oxidative Stress (ORP)
- Genetic counselling
• Assisted Reproduction
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- Conventional IVF
- IntraCytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Natural Cycle IVF/Managed Natural Cycle IVF
- Mild stimulation IVF
- Oocyte Donation
- Sperm donation
- Fertility preservation (cryopreservation of eggs, sperm, embryos, ovarian tissue, testicular tissue)
- Testicular biopsy using microTESE
- Blastocyst culture
- Blastocyst biopsy
- Assisted Hatching (AH)
- Time lapse monitoring
• Preimplantation genetic test
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing of monogenic diseases (PGT-M)
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing of chromosomal aneuploidies (PGT-A)
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing of chromosomal structural rearrangements (PGT-SR)
• State-of-the-art laboratory equipment
- Hepa filters and carbon filters offer filtration and high-quality sterile air under positive pressure
- “Clean room” conditions with low VOC levels thanks to the Air Shower system and the air conditioning and ventilation system (HVAC)
- Antimicrobial panels
- Octax Log & Guard alarm quality control system of 24th monitoring of laboratory parameters
- Laminar flow hoods, Category II, ensuring the ideal conditions for the protection of specimens and embryologists
- Limited lighting and constant temperature
- Benchtop Incubators - New generation (embryo incubators): G210 plus K-SYSTEMS
- Time Lapse Incubators (continuous monitoring incubators)
- RI Witness using RFID (Radio Frequency Identification Technology) technology for absolute transparency, traceability and identification of genetic samples at every step of the process
- Laser system for performing fetal biopsy, as well as assisted hatching
- Microsurgery (micro-TESE) performed with a large magnification surgical microscope. The advantage of the technique compared to conventional testicular biopsy is that a high percentage of sperm is found even in men who have undergone conventional biopsy and no sperm have been found
Assisting Nature IASO Thessalias is currently under complete renovation procedures which will be completed by the end of 2020.
We will be happy to welcome you to our newly renovated clinic and arrange your appointment with our highly trained team of experts. Until then you can contact us by telephone +302310424294 or by booking your appointment online here Let's start your fertility journey together!