IASO Thessaly’s Medically Assisted Reproduction Unit (MARU - IVF) operates according to the highest standards of comparable units in Europe and the USA. The MARU’s team consists of specialized gynecologists and embryologists with a long-standing presence and high success rates in assisted reproduction. The Unit’s lab is equipped with state-of-the-art technology to deliver excellent outcomes with the use of cutting-edge techniques.
Services provided by the MARU:
- Sperm processing/testing
- Complete sperm analysis
- DNA fragmentation- HALO test
- Semen activation for insemination
- Blastocyst transfer
- Cryopreservation of oocytes
- Cryopreservation of fetuses
- Cryopreservation of sperm
- In Vitro Fertilization
- IVF (conventional)
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection-ICSI (IVF after microfertilization)
- Testicular Sperm Extraction-TESE (IVF after extraction of sperm from the testicles)
- Fine-Needle Aspiration-FNA (IVF after aspiring sperm from the epididymis.
All the above procedures are carried out either in during a natural cycle or after stimulation.